Apply for the post of Consultant in Indira Gandhi National Open University School of Sciences
The School of Sciences started functioning in 1986, with the challenge of imparting good quality theoretical and practical education in the different science disciplines. The School has also collaborated with the School of Social Sciences and School of Education in launching the Certificate Programme in Environmental Studies (CES) and the Post Graduate Certificate in Professional Development of Teachers (PGCPDT) respectively.
Apply for the following post;
- Post: Consultant
- Essential: Ph.D in / Medical Sciences / /Animal Sciences
- Desired: Upto two years teaching experience at Master’s level. and Should be capable of handling and maintaining laboratory animals.
Ability to set up and manage an animal house facility.
- Experience: Upto 5 years Research /Teaching experience. Should be well versed in Immunological/Biophysical/Physiological techniques used at Master’s level.
- Consultant (Middle Level) 22,500-30,000/- P.M.
- Consultant (Senior Level) 30,000-37,500/- P.M.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29 /09/2012
- Mode of Submission of Application:
- By e-mail: email@example.com/
- By Post: The Director, School of Sciences, Academic Complex, D-Block, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New - 110068.