Apply for the post of Group Head, Oncology Scientific Writing in India Novartis Healthcare Private Limited
Novartis is a world leader in the research and development of products to protect and improve health and well-being. The company has core businesses in pharmaceuticals, vaccines, consumer health, generics, eye care and animal health.
Apply for the following post:
- Post: Group Head, Oncology Scientific Writing
- Mater's Degree in biotechnology/Immunology or related fields of Life Science.
- Scientific/ Clinical Knowledge of Safety aspects, TA, Disease, Brand.
- Experience and/or knowledge of Oncology preferred.
- Knowledge/ experience of writing publications, abstracts, slidesets, posters, manuscripts and/or other educational re-sources.
- Good understanding clinical research and drug development process.
- Ability to coach/mentor scientific writers.
- Global, cross-cultural perspective and customer orientation.
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams in the drug development industry
- Manage quality, timeliness, and efficiency of scientific documents produced by the assigned teams.
- People Management - Recruit talent, manage performance (set objectives, review performance and plan compensation) and develop associates (development/training plans, Organizational Talent Review, coaching or mentoring, as appropriate) in consultation with Head. Set direction, align and motivate team members to achieve set goals and objectives.