Announcement for QC Microbiology Jobs by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. in Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Established in 1984, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses - Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products - Dr. Reddy's offers a portfolio of products and services including Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Custom Pharmaceutical Services (CPS), generics, biosimilars, differentiated formulations and News Chemical Entities (NCEs).
- Environmental monitoring of clean rooms by settle plate, Active air sampling, surface monitoring and personal monitoring
- Sampling and analysis of Water for Injection, Purified water and pure steam condensate
- Bacterial Endotoxin test and Bioburden test for process samples.
- Estimation of Total organic carbon from water samples and cleaning samples.
- Preparation of trends for Environmental monitoring and water.
- Online documentation
- Microbial growth Media preparation and growth promotion test
- Operation of Steam sterilizer and Dry heat sterilizer.
- Maintenance of Microbial cultures.
- Preparation of culture suspension for growth promotion test
- Isolation and identification of microorganisms.
- Daily verification of the balance / pH meter / conductivity meter.
- Environmental monitoring of clean rooms by settle plate, Active air sampling, surface monitoring and personal monitoring.
- Preparation of trends for water system and environmental monitoring
- Performing test for Bioburden, Sterility and BET analysis for FIO, IPQC and Lot release samples.
- Preparation of SOPs and documents related to .
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 2 to 5 yrs
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line Reference Id: QC2
Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd
Address: 8-2-337, Road No 3, Banjara Hills HYDERABAD,Andhra Pradesh,India 500034
Reference Id: QC2