Join 6 months Patent Agent Training Course at IPAI
PATENT AGENT TRAINING COURSE, FOR 2014 EXAMINATION.
(December 2013-May 2014)
Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) is a unit of “INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RESEARCH INSTITUTE (IPRI), NEW DELHI” and is providing professional training in Intellectual Property Rights for candidates to appear for Patent Agents Examination, conducted by Ministry of Commerce and Industry (Govt. of India) through Patent Offices and obtaining qualifications necessary to practice as a Patent Agent/Patent Attorney under the Patent Act and Rules.
The Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) was founded in 2005 by K. Radhakrishnan Nair, Advocate & Patent Agent of “Nairs Worldwide IPR Services”, a leading IP Law Firm. It serves as a Center of Excellence in Teaching, Training and Research in Patent Laws.
Mr. R. K. Nair has more than 20 years standing in his profession. Mr. Nair is an Expert in Indian, EU, US and Japan Patent Laws. Several International Patent applications filed by him as per Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) were published by International Bureau of World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Geneva, Switzerland. Being the Director of Institute of Patent Attorneys, India, hundreds of Attorneys are trained by Mr. Nair.
Mr. Nair attended WIPO Executive Programme, “Strategic Intellectual Property Finance” at Geneva, Switzerland and-
Japan Patent Office, Training “JPO/IPR Training for Patent Experts” at Tokyo.
He is a Visiting Faculty for Patent Laws, Department of Biotechnology, NSIT University of Delhi.
Career Prospects and Placement Services.
Institute of Patent Attorneys Shall provides 100% Placement assistance those who successfully cleared the Patent Agent Examination Conducted by the Controller of Patents. Patent Agents/Attorneys have ample number of job opportunities in Intellectual Property Law Firms, as well as Corporate Organizations. They can choose channels like in-house Advisors for different organizations or start their own Attorney’s Firms and Consultancy Services.
ELIGIBILITY :- Degree in Science, Engineering or Technology.
DURATION OF THE TRAINING
Six Months Training (December 2013-May 2014)
1. Correspondence course with Class Room Training
Study materials will be sending by courier/by registered post immediately after joining the course. Study materials shall cover the syllabus.
30 hours Class Room Training shall be conducted
- Class Room training at New Delhi, - In New Delhi we are conducting 30 hours Class Room Training, Regular batch and Week End batch.
- Class Room training at Bangalore.- 30 hours Class Room Training (Monday-Friday)
- Class Room training at Mumbai - 30 hours Class Room Training (Monday-Friday)
- Class Room training at Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata.
- Local Class Room Training shall be conducted at Chennai/ Hyderabad, if sufficient candidates are enrolled from the above centers.
CLASS ROOM TRAINING - (5 Days x 6 hours =30)
- Monday-10.00 AM-1.00 PM –Theory & 2.00 PM-5.00 PM - Drafting
- Tuesday-10.00 AM-1.00 PM –Theory & 2.00 PM-5.00 PM - Drafting
- Wenesday-10.00 AM-1.00 PM –Theory & 2.00 PM-5.00 PM -Drafting
- Thurseday-10.00 AM-1.00 PM –Theory & 2.00 PM-5.00 PM –Drafting, Exercise, solving 2010, 2012 Question Papers
- Friday-10.00 AM-1.00 PM –Theory & 2.00 PM-5.00 PM - Drafting, Exercise, solving 2013 Question Papers
Dates and Venue will be communicated to the candidates.
Classes through Skype will be provided, those who cannot attend the class room training.
COURSE FEE:- Rs.20, 000/- (Rupees Twenty thousand only)
The Last date for submitting the application: 15/12/2013