Apply for the post of Assistant Professor in JNU
The School of Life Sciences (SLS),JNU was established on the basis of a report prepared by a working group headed by Prof. M.S. Swaminathan in the year 1970. The School stands today as a unique institution in the country where multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary teaching and research in life sciences have established permanent roots. The uniqueness of the School essentially lies in the fact that within the School’s faculty there are experts and active researchers representing almost all areas of modern biology. Life sciences in its entirety constitute wide range of our research programmes.
Apply for the following post:
- Post: Associate Professor
- Good academic record with doctoral degree in concerned or allied/relevant discipline.
- A Masters degree with at least 55% of marks or an equivalent grade of 'B' in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E.
- Experience in teaching a modern course in Genetics including Molecular Genetics
- contents at post-graduate level. Research in the area of Molecular Genetics (in
- microbial/plant/animal system) as evidenced by quality research publications and guiding Ph.D. students
- Emoluments: Rs. 37400-67000 (PB-4) AGP Rs. 9,000/-