Walk in Interview with written test for a JRF post at NIN, Hyderabad
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW/WRITTEN TEST on the following date at 9.30 A.M. sharp for the following fellowship on the ad-hoc Scheme entitled “Vitamin A metabolism in relation to sexual dimorphism of adipose tissue development” funded by ICMR. The essential qualification, experience, consolidated fellowship and service tenure are as under:
- Post : Junior Research Fellow
- Essential Qualifications : Post Graduate in Life Sciences (M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Bio-Technology) and ICMR/CSIR/UGC NET qualified for Ad-hoc Research Project/Scheme and Candidates with JRF (Fellowship) are not eligible.
- Desirable : 1 – 2 years research experience in conducting laboratory & Animal experimental work along with report writing and publication work
- Age : Below 30 years. Relaxation in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/PH candidates as per G.O.I. Rules
- Consolidated Salary : Rs.16,000/- Plus 30% HRA p.m.(Fixed) without any allowances.
- Tenure : Initially for one year and extendable to two more years.