Walk in Interview for Project Trainee II at Macs-Agharkar Research Institute
Walk in Interview for Project Trainee II on 17.05.12 at Macs-Agharkar Research Institute
Position, No. & reservation : 'Project Trainee II’ (one), unreserved.
- Funding Agency, title of the Project & Post Code : Project “Recovery of RET species of Ceropegia from western ghats”
- Project No. & period : (SP/185, Period up to 09.04.2015.)
- Group/ Division : Group of Division.
- Essential Qualifications : 1st class B.Sc. with / as special subject.
- Desirable : Hands on Training / Experience in tissue culture & field work.
- Monthly stipend : Rs.6000/- (fixed).
- Age limit in years : 28 yeas, relaxable by 5/3 years for SC & ST/OBC
- Post Code : [Post Code: PT/SP/185]
Date & time of WALK-IN-INT. : 17.05.2012 at 10.30 a.m. at ARI, Pune.
Note : No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right of appointment against any ARI/POST.
Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org., along with attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority and application fee of Rs.50/- , payable by Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, up to 10.05.2012. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement Applicants are requested to refer the General Conditions available on Institute’s website, before applying
Last date for receipt of application : 10.05.2012