Short-term appointment of Two Stem Cell Research Scientists at SGPGIMS, Lucknow
Applications are invited for 2 posts of Stem Cell Research Scientists under DBT, Govt of India funded Program Support extramural Project
- Project title : "Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy in Myocardial Infarction, Stroke, Renal Failure
- and Diabetes"
- PI : Prof. S. Nityanand, HOD Hematology
- Essential Qualification : Ph.D. in Biological Sciences from a recognized University/Institute with three-year post-doc research experience in stem cell biology at a recognized Institute/organization.
- Desirable Qualifications : The preference will be given to candidates having experience in the areas of (i) Mesenchymal stem cell research and therapy (ii) Cancer stem cells, and (iii) Stem Cell genonnics and protemics.
- Job Responsbilities : Basic and translational stem cell research for development of new stem
- cell based therapies.
- Pay : Rs. 79,800/- pm (fixed)
- Duration of Appointment : up to 25.12.2012 or duration of the project.