Apply for two posts of Junior Research Fellow at NII, New Delhi
Applications are invited for the post offor the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
- Project title : Utilization of siRNA tools to study stress-induced liver cells response using haepatocyte specific fusogenic nanoparticles derived from Sendai virus.
- Duration : Till 17.09.13
- Post Details :
- Qualification : . in life Sciences/ / or any other Related field.
- Job Requirement : Candidates should have experience of cell culture and techniques.
- Emoluments : Rs. 12,000/- per month consolidated + 30% HRA
- PI : Dr. Sandeep Saxena | firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY : Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN ON WEBSITE, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Short listed candidates will be required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at/ New in favour of the Director, NII (SC / ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : 01.06.2012