Scientific Writer personnel required in medical communication at Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Post : Scientific Writer 1, Medical Communications
Experience : 2 to 4 yrs
1. Prepares literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles etc..
2. Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of above documents to meet customer
3. Manages assigned individual projects.
4. Obtains feedback from customers.
5. Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
6. Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
Education Minimum : Life-science degree or equivalent B.Sc./equivalent with 4 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, ./M.Pharm + 2 years of CR experience,
Location : Hyderabad
Reference : 88322BR
Deadline : 27.04.12