Apply for JRF post at Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore
It is proposed to fill up one post of “Junior Research Fellow” under the Scheme entitled “Molecular Elucidation of biotic elicitor mediated defense responsive genes/proteins in Sugarcane X Colletotrichum falcatum interaction” by Walk-in-interview at Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore-7 (Tamilnadu) on 06.03.2012 at 9.00 AM.
Post : JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW
- No. of Post : 1 (One)
- Duration : Upto December 2013.
- Essential Qualification : M.Sc. in Life sciences / Biotechnology/Agriculture with specialization in Plant Pathology/Plant Biotechnology.
- CSIR NET or any other equivalent qualification. Research
- Experience with hands-on expertise in Molecular Biological
- Techniques & working knowledge