Synergia Bio-Sciences Private Limited is hiring Freshers - "Research Assistant"
Synergia Bio-Sciences is a unique, global biopharmaceutical services and manufacturing company which partners with biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical technology companies in the design and implementation of innovative global strategies to expedite product development. Products include drugs, biologics, medical devices, combination products and advanced therapy products.
- Diligent approach towards scientific consistency.
- Ability to follow SOPs consistently and diligently.
- Ability to succinctly communicate clear scientific abstract of principle.
- Ability to identify problems and suggest possible alternatives towards scientifically obtaining a solution.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results of required standard within required time.
- Good understanding of the human anatomy, physiology and metabolism.
- Good understanding and appreciation of pharmaceutical and pharmacological sciences.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- The Research Assistant reports to the Chief Scientific Officer and the General Manager.
- He/she will provide research assistance to collect, verify, input, and analyze data, report on results, and work both independently and with senior staff on projects as assigned.
- The projects are scientifically challenging yet focused on solving practical issues relevant to modern drug development.
- Successful applicants will join an internationally recognized, small multidisciplinary team in which they will have the opportunity to further develop their knowledge and skills.
- Main tasks and duties
- Systematically review, compile, extract and aggregate scientific, medical and market data to assist top-management in making decisions.
- Identify problems and propose of various approaches towards scientifically obtaining solution to the problem.
- Interact with researchers and experts, both internal and external, to obtain required inputs.
- Assist in the identification, assessment and selection of counterparts.
- Assist in the identification and preparation of study design, protocol, tools for assessment of study and interpretation of study results.
- Assist in productively engaging the Scientific Advisory Board in order to deliver best outcome for the company and its scientific projects.