Walk in Interview for Senior Research Fellow at IICB, Kolkata
Walk in Interview for
Advertisement No. : R&C/KPM/243/2012
- Vacancy Code : 2431202
- Position :
- No. of Vacancies : 1
- Time of Interview : From 10.30 am
- Venue : Red Carpet Room.
- Name of the Project : "PDE-IV as target for Parkinson's disease- Synthesis of congeners of irsogladine, and their evaluation in cellular and animal models of the disease."
- Sponsor of the Project :
- Name of the PI/Co-PI : Dr. K.P. Mohanakumar (Selected candidate will have to work under Dr.
- (Mrs.) Nanda Ghoshal)
- Qualification required : . in with atleast 55% marks.
- Experience required : Two years(2) Research experience, in silico drug designing including QSAR, ligand-receptor docking studies, modelling of proteins with atleast one publication in SCI journal.
- Age Limit : 32 Years
Stipend : Rs.18,000/- p.m + HRA
Terms & Conditions : The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any/ post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 04-07-2012 from 10.30 am in the Red Carpet Room with the following documents original and attested copy - (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) Final Mark Sheet of ./M.S/M.Pharm Examination, (6) One Passport size photograph.
Walk-in Interview on : 04/07/2012