WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the post of SRF on 13.06.12 at IARI
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the post of SRF on 13th June, 2012 for SRF post
Project Title : Strategies to Enhance Adaptive Capacity to Climate Change in Vulnerable Regions.
Post : SRF
Funded By : World Bank-GEF
CPI : Dr. S.K. Bandyopadhyay
Essential Qualification : . with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/
1. Exposure to field activities involving climate change adaptation interventions.
2. Experience in the field of Agronomy/Environmental Sciences/Extension
3. Good oral and written communication & Documentation skills
4. Strong analytical and numerical skills
5. Previous work experience in farmers field projects
Emoluments : Rs. 16,000+HRA (under admissible of the rule) for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 18000 + HRA for 3rd year
The Interview of eligible candidates will be held in the Division of Environmental Sciences, NRL Building, Room No. 215 IARI, Pusa, and New-12 on 13th June, 2012 at 10.00 AM. Only the candidates having essential qualification would be entertained for the interview.
Walk in Interview : 13.06.12