Vacancy notification for one JRF post in DBT sponsored project at PGIMER, Chandigarh
Applications are invited on plain paper for the posts of Junior Research Fellow in the DBT-funded project entitled “Role of Autophagy in pulmonary and systemic artery smooth muscle cell proliferation / apoptosis under the conditions of hypoxia” under Dr. Veena Dhawan, Addl. Professor, Deptt. of Exp. Med. & Biotechnology as per details given below:-
- Position : Junior Research Fellow - 01 position
- Essential Qualification : Masters (1st Class) in Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology.
- Desirable : Working experience with techniques related to Tissue culture and Molecular biology.
- Upper Age limit : 28 years on .2012. (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women candidate as per rules).
- Remuneration : As per DBT Rules.
The engagement in the projects is purely on temporary basis maximum for the period of duration of the project.
However, appointment will initially be offered for a period of one year to be and will be extended on yearly basis depending upon satisfactory performance and co-terminus with the project. The appointment can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice OR stipend thereof. Total duration of appointment in project is maximum of 2 years. Therefore, if an incumbent switches between the projects, the appointment will terminate on the day he/she completes 02 years. Please note that it is not a PGIMER/DBT, N. Delhi appointment and will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any position.