Recruitment for three SRF positions at Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore
It is proposed to fill up three posts of “” under the scheme entitled “Delineation of Sugarcane Soils for micronutrients status and screening sugarcane varieties for tolerance to iron and zinc deficiency” by Walk-in-Interview at Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore-7 (Tamilnadu) on 30.06.2012 at 9.00 AM.
No. of Posts : 3 (Three)
Duration : 4 Years (upto 31.03.2016 or till winding up of the scheme whichever is earlier)
Essential Qualifications :
1. . (Ag.) in Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry or . in Chemistry or related subjects - 1 no.
2. Agronomy- (Ag) in Agronomy or in related subjects - 1 no.
3. / Physiology – in / Physiology / related subjects – 1 no.
Desirable Qualifications : Experience in soil, plant sampling and analysis, analysis of micronutrients, conducting field experiments, experience in sugarcane.
Remuneration : Rs 12000/- + 20% HRA per month for first and second year. Rs 14000/- + 20% HRA per month for third and fourth year.
Age : 35 Years for Men & 40 Years for Women. The age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
Terms and conditions :
1. The candidates should bring a copy of bio-data, original certificates, one set of photocopies of
certificates, experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview.
2. No objection certificate from the employer, incase he / she is in employment elsewhere.
3. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate to attend the Walk-in-interview.
Walk in Interview : 30.06.12