Recruitment for the post of JRF in DBT Sponsored Research Project under DBT - Twinning program at PRIST University
Recruitment for the post of( ) in Sponsored Research Project Under - Twinning program with NE (NER-BPMC) at PRIST University
Post :( )
- No. of Post : One
- Project Title : “In vitro and Ex situ Conservation, Eco-restoration and Genetic profiling for the selection of elite genotypes of Threatened Medicinal Plants of North East India”
- Fellowship : Rs.16,000 + HRA
- Duration of the project : Three Years
- Essential Qualification : First class in / ( /Plant Science/ ) with NET/GATE/ BET/BINC qualified.
- Desirable : Applicants should have good experience of Plant Tissue Culture, , greenhouse and field practices.
Interested candidates may send their bio-data, along with email ID, copies of degrees, mark statements and relevant certificates to the Principal Investigator (PI) on or before 13-06-2012 by post. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Principal Investigator (PI):
Dr. R. Elango Mathavan
PRIST UNIVERSITY (East Campus)
Yagappa Chavady, Thanjavur – 614 904
Deadline : 13.06.12