RA vacancy in anti-cancer development project at NII, New Delhi
Walk in Interview for a Research Associate position at National Institute of Immunology
NAME OF THE POST : RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (One Post)
- DURATION : 23.9.2012 (till the Duration of the project)
- NAME OF THE PROJECT : Chemical biology of matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) & MMP inhibitors (MMPi): A new paradigm for inhibitor design based on glycopeptidomimetics for anti-cancer drug development.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : Ph.D in / / (those who have submitted thesis are eligible to apply)
- JOB DESCRIPTION : Experience in studies on cancer cell lines, in vitro and animal models of cancer invasion and metastasis. Sound knowledge in are protein are essential.
- EXPERIENCE : Experience in zymographic assays and toxicity and cell viability assays for small molecules are desirable.
Rs. 22,000/- per month consolidated + 30% HRA
Rs. 23,000/- per month consolidated + 30% HRA
Rs. 24,000/- per month consolidated + 30% HRA
(*Depending upon Qualification & experience
LAB NAME/SCIENTISTS EMAIL : Lab of Chemical Glycobiology (Dr. S. G. Sampathkumar) email@example.com
REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES : 5th July, 2012 (Thursday) from 10 AM to 11 AM.
WALK IN INTERVIEW ON : 5th July, 2012 (Thursday) from 10.30 AM to 4.00 PM