Notification for Admission to PG/PhD Courses – 2012–13 | ANGRAU, Hyderabad
ACHARYA N.G.RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
Admn. Office, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030.
Notification for Admission to PG/ Courses – 2012–13
Applications are invited for admission into following PG/courses.
Courses : Ph.D. (Ag.) / Ph.D. (H.Sc.) / Ph.D.(Ag. Engg. & Tech.) /.(Ag.) / .(Ag.) Plant & / .(Ag.) Environmental Science & Technology /MBA Agribusiness Management / (Agri. Engg.) / . (H.Sc.) / .Food Technology & PG Diploma Courses.
Qualifications for admission : Candidates seeking admission into any of the following Master's Degree courses must have passed the relevant Bachelor's Degree examination specified against each course from ANGR Agricultural University or an institution accredited by ICAR / approved by ANGRAU.
- .(Ag.) : B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc. CABM of 4 years duration
- . (Ag.) Plant & : B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc. CABM / Hort. / Sericulture / Forestry of 4 years duration
- . Food Technology : .(Ag.Engg./Dairy)/B.V.Sc./ (Food Technology) or B.Sc.(Home Sci.) B.H.Sc. or B.Sc. (Ag.)/Hort. / Forestry /Sericulture / B.Sc. CABM or B.F.Sc. of 4 years duration.
- . (Ag.) Environmental Science & Technology : .(Ag.Engg. / B.V.Sc. / or B.Sc.(Home Sci.) or Environmental Science & Technology / Environmental Studies or B.Sc.(Ag.) / Hort. / Sericulture / Forestry /B.Sc. CABM or B.F.Sc. of 4 years duration
2. Agricultural Economics
4. Agricultural Extension
5. Genetics & Plant Breeding
6. Plant Pathology
7. Plant Physiology
8. Soil Science
9. Plant and
Applications, Prospectus and Scheduled etc. are available in our website:www.angrau.Separate application should be submitted for each course.
Last Date for receipt of applications: Applications duly filled in including those sent through Employers should reach “The Registrar, ANGRAU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500 030 on or before : 18-06-2012