Molecular Biology project to be carried out at NII requires a SRF candidate
Applications are invited for the post of/ for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Project title : Differential gene expression by Sertoli cells during inactive and active phase of spermatogenesis and functional evaluation of certain genes by generating transgenic mice.
- Post : SRF
- Duration : 23.10.2014
- Qualification : . in , , Medical Leading to Ph.D
- Job Description : Work involves culture of primary cells and cell lines, generation of transgenic mice, cloning, and screening. DNA and RNA related work. At least 2 years of research experience in molecular biological work is desirable.
- Emoluments : Rs. 18,000 per month consolidated + 30% HRA if leading to Ph.D otherwise Rs.
- 14,000/- per month consolidated + 30% HRA.
- PI : Dr. Subeer S. Majumdar | email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY : Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN ON WEBSITE, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Short listed candidates will be required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at/ New in favour of the Director, NII (SC / ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Deadline : 22.06.12