Excellent opportunity for M.Sc Microbiology freshers to join Merck India as Management Trainee
Merck was set up as the first Merck subsidiary company in Asia, currently it has a manufacturing facility at Goa. Merck Limited went on to become the first company to go public in the Merck Group in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the shareholding in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% are traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Today, we have a community of over 27,000 shareholders.
Post : Management Trainee (. )-Male candidate
Job Profile :
1. To assist in development work.
2. All microbiological techniques e..g. Preparation of media, Inoculation, Sterilisation etc.
3. Issuing of raw materials
5. To help in production activities.
Salary : As per company norms
Qualifications : -
Experience : Freshers
Location : Goa
Deadline : 14.06.12