Eligible candidates may appear in Walk-in-interview for the post of SRF
Eligible candidates may appear in Walk-in-interview for the post ofin ICAR-NFBSFARA funded project as follows:
- Project title : “Understanding plant nematode interaction: Identification of plant and nematode genes involved in disease development”
- Position : SRF (2 positions)
- Essential Qualification : . ( )/MS (Res.) in related field (Mol. Biology/ ) with minimum 60% marks.
- Desirable : Two or more years’ experience in the area of Plant . Experience preferably in gene cloning, bio-informatics and plant transformation.
- Emoluments : Rs. 16,000 + 30% HRA
The post is purely temporary in nature and is co-terminus with the project. The interview will be held on 28th June 2012 (reporting time 9.30-11.30 am) at NRCPB, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, New-110012. The candidates must bring five copies of duly filled in biodata (as per the format provided on next page), original certificates, attested photocopies of all the certificates and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph. No TA/DA would be given for the appearance in interview. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interviews.
Walk in Interview : 28.06.12