CBSE will hold Walk in Interview for the Consultant position
The CBSE will hold WALK-IN-INTERVIEWS for the Consultant positions to be filled on short-term contract basis. These Posts are purely temporary. Selected candidates will be posted at CBSE offices located in. The contract may be renewed as per requirement and on the basis of satisfactory performance.
Name of the Post : Consultant (Science)
Area : / /Health Science
Tentative No. of Posts : 01(One)
Place of Posting : Vocational Cell at CBSE,
Age : Preferably not above 60 years.
Fee : Rs. 30,000 – 50,000 consolidated per month, commensurate to the qualifications & experience of the candidate. Higher start may be given to the deserving candidates.
Nature of Appointment : For a period of six months on contract basis; may be extended up to one year.
a. Post Graduate Degree in the subject mentioned ( /Life sciences / Health Sciences) or equivalent with at least second division from a recognized University.
b. Minimum five years of experience in enrichment and support material production for classes IX to XII.
c. Excellent communication skill.
1. / /SLET or any equivalent qualification.
2. Able to handle editing, proof reading and composing of material.
3. Teaching experience of national / international curriculum.
4. Computer skills including MS Office applications and Internet use. Desktop publishing will be considered an added qualification.
5. Ability to organize seminars, workshops and training programmes.
6. Excellent command over English and Hindi Language.
7. Experience of translation work.
1. The walk in interviews will be held on at Central Board of Secondary Education, “Shiksha Sadan”, 17, Rouse Avenue, New 110002.
2. The applicants are required to register on-line from 05.06.2012 (10:00 am) to 17.06.2012 (5:30 pm) on the web link provided on http://www.cbseacademic.in/
3. Names of short listed candidates for the walk in interviews will be displayed on the CBSE's website http://www.cbseacademic.in. The candidates are advised to view the website and appear for the interview accordingly
Walk in Interview : 17.06.12