Biochemistry project at NII, New Delhi requires a JRF position
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
- Project title : Understanding the role of different domains on the stability of interferon-g induced human guanylate binding protein-1
- Post Details : JRF (One Post)
- Job Description : The candidate should have experiences in basic molecular biology, cloning, expression and purification of recombinant proteins. The candidate should be self motivated. Experiences with cell cultures and biophysical works will be preferable.
- Qualification : M.Sc in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Biophysics (The candidate must have at least two years of research experience).
- Emoluments : Rs. 14,000/- consolidated per month plus 30% HRA (NET-qualified JRF may expect a revise fellowship)
- Tenable : 24.06.2013
- PI : Dr. Apurba Kumar Sau | firstname.lastname@example.org