Applications are invited for the Post of JRF in Nanobiotechnology project at VIT, Vellore
Applications are invited for the Post of( )
- Project Title : “Nanoformulation of Pesticide – An Effective Insect Repellant for Military Soldiers”
- Sponsoring Agency : LSRB- DRDO (Project No. LSRB-250/2011-2012)
- Duration : 3 years
- Qualification : . ( / / Organic Chemistry) with previous research experience on organic nanomaterials. / GATE qualified candidates are preferred.
- Stipend : Rs. 12000/- pm for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 14000/- pm for 3rd year (consolidated)
- Principal Investigator: Dr. N. Chandrasekaran, Senior Professor & Deputy Director, Centre for Nanobiotechnology, VIT University, Vellore-632014, Tamil Nadu.
- Co Principal Investigator : Dr. Amitava Mukherjee, Professor & Assistant Director, Centre for Nanobiotechnology, VIT University, Vellore-632014, Tamil Nadu.
Send your resume along with relevant documents with all the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photograph, on or before 22nd June, 2012 to the Registrar, VIT University, Vellore-632 014, Tamil Nadu, by post with a superscript on the envelope “email@example.com– LSRB-DRDO/CNBT” or email to
Deadline : 22.06.12