Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow in a DBT funded project at Tezpur University
Applications are invited for 01 (One)( ) in a funded project entitled “GIS Modeling based impact assessment of ground water arsenic contamination in Brahmaputra basin and development of a remediation strategy using endemic lignocellulosic agrowaste based nanobiosorbants”, under Dr. Eeshan Kalita, Assistant Professor & PI, Department of and , Tezpur University, Tezpur, Assam.
- Post :
- Fellowship : Rs.16000 + HRA p.m. for the first two years ( ) for /GATE/BET/BINC qualified candidates and Rs. 12000 + HRA p.m. for others.
- Eligibility : . in ( / & / Nanoscience & Technology/ / / Life-Science/ / ) with a good academic record.
- Age Limit : Candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper
- age limit may be relaxed case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, as per existing rules.
- Duration : Three (03) Years or the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Desirable experience : Candidates with experience in nanomaterial synthesis and characterization would be preferred.
Applications with a complete bio-data, photograph, testimonials and references should reach Dr.E. Kalita (PI) within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Candidates may mail an advance copy of the application and CV at email@example.com. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates attending the interview.
For further details contact :
Dr. Eeshan Kalita
Assistant Professor & Principal Investigator
Department of and ,
Contact No. 03712-275411
Deadline : 14.06.12