Walk-in for Sr Executive/Jr Manager at Dr.Reddy's laboratory
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. :
Established in 1984, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives.
Through its three businesses - Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products – Dr. Reddy’s offers a portfolio of products and services including Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Custom Pharmaceutical Services (CPS), generics, biosimilars, differentiated formulations and News Chemical Entities (NCEs).
Job Description: Team Member- Production
- Routine shop floor activities in purification area on rotational shifts (A, B, C or General) in the cGMP environment.
- Ability to handle lab and manufacturing scale equipments like system and TFF systems.
- Knowledge of bio-separation techniques including chromatographic purification and membrane separation.
- Validation of critical equipments downstream equipment.
- Ability to establish scale down and scale up of various DSP processes Develop and implement Technology Transfer systems.
- Ensure that quality systems are maintained and followed as per GMP norms.
Knowledge of CIP/SIP.
- Strong analytical thinking for trouble shooting problems.
- Proven knowledge of GMP, equipment qualification and aseptic techniques in biologic manufacturing.
- Well developed written and oral communication skills.
- Good quantitative skills and familiarity to statistical based design of experiments.
- Good technical knowledge, team work and hands on experience on shop floor is mandatory.
Education:Bio-Chemistry Bio-Technology, -
Experience: 1 to 6 yrs.
Note: Interested candidates upload your resume to the company Email id email@example.com