Walk-In for RA @ National Institute of Malaria Research
The following positions are to be filled up on a temporary, contractual basis, co-terminus with the duration of a National Institutes of Health-funded project Center for the Study of Complex Malaria in India.
- Post : Research Assistant (One) Rs. 21,140/p.m.
- Essential qualifications: . Degree in / / Genetics/ Biomedical Genetics
- Desirable : Training on molecular techniques in diagnosis of malaria or any other mosquito borne disease preferred. Fluency in English and Tamil.
- Age: Up to 28 years (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per government of India rules).
- Place of duty: The contractual staff will be posted at the project site in Chennai involving travel to field areas as deemed fit for the progress of the work.
- The engagement in the above posts would be co-terminus with the project and the persons would be engaged initially for one year, but the period of their engagement may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview together with their complete bio-data and photocopies of the certificates/testimonials, one passport size photograph and the originals for verification before the Selection Committee at 10.00 A.M. on 24th July 2012 at NIMR field unit, NIE campus, 2nd Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai- 77.
- NOC is necessary in the case of persons serving in Central/State Govt./Autonomous Bodies/PSUs.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
- Registration of candidates will start at 9.30 AM and end sharply at 11.30 AM.