Walk-In Interview for SRF @ Vector Resource Research Center, Puducherry
Candidates who possess qualifications mentioned below may attend the WALK-IN INTERVIEW on 30.07.2012 between 9-00 AM AND 12.00 NOON with all the original certificates, including community Certificate and recent passport size photograph. The selected candidate will be appointed under the DST Project entitled “In vivo screening of promising 1-N-Methyl-4-(substituted) benzoyl/ phenylacetyl piperazides for macrofilaricidal activity against Brugia malayi in animal models” initially for a period of six months and will be extended till the end of the project and availability of funds.
- Name of the post : Senior Research Fellow – 1 post
- Educational Qualification & Experience : Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Biochemistry with two years research experience in a reputed research laboratory.
- Desirable Candidates with experience in experiments involving laboratory animals and with NET qualification will be preferred.
- Job requirement : To synthesize title compounds and carry out In vivo evaluation of promising compounds against human filariid Brugia malayiin in experimental animals.
- Fellowship : Rs.18,000/- + 20% HRA.
- Age limit Below : 35 years (as on the date of Walk-in- Interview) and relaxable for SC/ST and OBC candidates, as per Govt. of India rules in force.
- Venue : Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex Indira Nagar, Puducherry-05006.