Various Positions available at Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh
The Institute of Microbial Technology, a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific
and Industrial Research, Government of India, wishes to recruit Research Associate / Project Fellows on temporary basis to work in various sponsored/networked projects in this Institute as per details given below:
1.Research Associate - (04 position)
- Essential Qualification: Ph.D. in Life Science, Immunology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Bio-informatics, Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, Physics, Bio-Physics, Microbiology, medical sciences, Pharmacology.
- Desirable: Practical research experience with techniques related to Molecular Biology, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Cellular Immunology and Tissue culture, bioinformatics and research experience in the field of Enzymology, Nanostructure materials and their applications.
- Stipend: - Rs. 22,000/- plus HRA @ 20%p.m.
- Age limit : - 35 years as on 01.08.2012
2.Project Fellow (02 Positions)
- Essential Qualification:1st Class M.Sc in Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Bioinformatics, medical sciences, bio-physics, pharmacoinformatics, computers, informatics, mathematics, medical chemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Zoology, Cell Biology
- Desirable:-Working experience with techniques related to Bioinformatics, neology, drug discovery, computer programming.
- Stipend: - Rs. 16,000/- + HRA @20%
- Age limit : - 28 years as on 01.08.2012