University of Hyderabad recruiting forJRF through Walk in @ Biotecnika
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for a walk-in-interview on plain paper furnishing full bio-data for the temporary position in research project entitled “Development and validation of an immunoassay for screening of leptospirosis, a neglected disease” (NIAB/CP/111/2012 dated 15-03-2012) sponsored by Department of( ), New .
- No of Post : One
- Stipend : Rs 16000/- + 30 % HRA
- Duration : 1 year (extendable upto 2 years or till end of project based on candidate’s
- performance )
- Minimum Qualification : . in any Life sciences subject with GATE/ qualification.
- Desirable : Experience in microbial culture handling.
- Venue : Conference Room, School of ,
The application should be submitted with full details of educational qualifications and research experience which must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the application. Interested applicants can forward their application to the address mentioned below (either hard or soft copy) on or before 21st July 2012. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Prof. Manjula Sritharan
Head, Dept of Animal Sciences
School of ,
Hyderabad -500 046
Walk in Interview : 21.07.12