Recruitment for Project Junior Research Fellow under funded project at IISER, Pune
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research () Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following positions on contract basis:
Name of the post : Project
- Name of the project : “Nano Science Unit at Pune” funded by Dept. of Science & Technology.
- Project Code : 30109009
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualification : in Chemistry/Biology with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade and /GATE.
- Fellowship Starting : Rs. 12,000/- or Rs. 16,000/- per month + 20% HRA based on academic record and - / or GATE qualification.
- No of posts : One
- Tenure of the post : 3 years (Co-terminus with the project)
- Age Not more than : 28 years as on the closing date of the advertisement
- Interview date : July 19, 2012 (List of candidates short listed for the interview would be displayed on our institute webpage under this advertisement)
Applicant should send the application, in Adobe PDF format, by email addressed to email@example.com attaching duly filled Application_Form.doc (to be converted to PDF) available on the website under this advertisement on or before July 12, 2012. Please mention name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line.
Last Date of Application : July 12, 2012