Position for Senior Research Fellow @ NIPGR, New Delhi
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the purely temporary position of one Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in the DBT sub-project-1 entitled 'Chickpea genome sequence analysis and its alignment to genetic map' of "Next Generation Challenge programme on Chickpea Genomics' under the supervision of Dr. Debasis Chattopadhyay, Scientist, NIPGR.
Senior Research Fellow (One Post) : Emoluments as per project sanction & DBT norms.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates having M.Sc./M.Tech. degree from recognized University in Bioinformatics with at least two years of Post-M.Sc./M.Tech research experience in University or Govt. R&D Institutes.
- Experience in analyzing protein/nucleotide sequence using Linux-based software and Perl scripts is desirable.
- The candidate should have first class/division throughout academic career from recognized University/Institution.
- The position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The initial appointment will be for one year, which can be extended/curtailed on the basis of assessment of the candidate's performance and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
- Reservation of post shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
Eligible candidates may apply by sending hard copy of complete application with a cover letter showing interest and attested copies of the certificates and proof of educational qualifications, research experience, publications etc.