Opening for Senior Research Fellow @ Osmania University, Hyderabad
Applications are invited for the position of a(SRF) — 1 post
- To work in a DST project entitled "Structural and Functional Analysis of Novel Cardiac Troponin I mutations in Hypertrophic Cardiornyopathy of Indian Origin".
- The post is purely temporary for a period of 3 years or co-terminus with the project.
- The candidate selected for the post shall have no claims in DST permanent positions.
- Rs.18,000/-p.m + 30% FIRA (first 2 years)
- Rs.20,000/p.m + 30% HRA (for 3r1 year)
Qualifications :. with a minimum of 55% marks in the respective subject and 2 years of research experience preferably in cell lines and cell culture, cloning techniques in addition to techniques.
Interested candidates, with required qualifications, may apply on prescribed application form available from Director, Osmania University Press, Osmania University, Hyderabad along with a DD of Rs 100/- in favor of Registrar, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
The duly filled in applications must reach the undersigned on or before 30th July 2012. No T.A or DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview and selection is subjected to the Osmania University rules. The Interview will be held on 31st July 2012.
Dr. Pratibha Nallari
Department of Genetics, Osmania University Hyderabad 500 007