One Research Associate and one Senior Research Fellow under the NFBSFARA, Project at IARI
One Research Associate (RA) and one Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under the NFBSFARA, Project entitled “Crop Simulation Studies to Understand the Effect of Moisture and Temperature Stress on Growth and Yield of Wheat” will be recruited to work at Division of Agricultural Physics, IARI, New Delhi – 110 012
Post : Research Associate (RA) (one post)
- Essential Qualification : Ph.D in Agricultural or biological sciences and experience in crop simulation studies and geospatial tools (OR) M. Sc in Agricultural Engineering/ Environmental Science / Agricultural Physics with at least 60% marks and having two years of experience in crop simulation studies / application of geospatial tools and techniques
- Desirable : Skill in programming with Visual Basic/.NET/ C# / FST/ VBA languages, expertise in use of crop simulation techniques, Geoinformatics and Decision Support tools / development and maintenance of website/ information system. Should be ready to make frequent travel to cooperating centers to collect and analyse the data
- Emoluments : Rs. 23000/- + HRA as per ICAR rule
Post : Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (one post)
- Essential Qualification : M.Sc. in Plant Physiology/ Environmental Science/ Botany/ Agricultural Physics with at least 60% marks from a recognized University. Expertise of conducting experiments in farmers’ fields/ research fields and demonstration and supported with published research work. He/She will be undertaking field investigations, acquisition of primary and secondary data pertaining to crop growth from the study area and subsequent analysis of data.
- Desirable : Use of statistical and MS spreadsheet and word processing software, and application of crop simulation techniques and geospatial tools in agriculture. Should be ready to make frequent travel to cooperating centers to co-ordinate and conduct experiments in farmers’ field.
- Emoluments : Rs. 16000/- + HRA as per ICAR rule