Junior Scentific Officer @ Kerala Public Service Commission
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION' .Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
- Name of Post : Junior Scentific Officer
- Department : Health Services
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 19240 - 34500
- Number of Vacancies : 4 (Four)
- The above vacancies are now in existence.
- The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier.
- Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and that may be
- reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.