Eligible candidates are invited to attend a Walk in Interview at NIN, Hyderabad
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on the following dates at 9.30 A.M. sharp for the following posts on the ad hoc research project entitled “Organophosphorus pesticide exposure of urban children bio-monitoring of different age group children with different socio economic status” funded by ICMR. The essential qualification, experience, consolidated and service tenure are as under:
- Post : Technician
- No of Post : Two
- Essential Qualifications : 1st Class B.Sc. Chemistry/ from a recognized University with two years experience or Intermediate with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology 5 years with years Lab Experience. Field Experience of Dietary exposure and LC/MS-/MS experience.
- Desirable : 1st Class in Chemistry/ from recognized University with lab experience. GCMS/MS experience.
- Age : Below 28 years and relaxation of age is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per GOI rules
- Consolidated Pay : Rs.18360 /- p.m. (fixed) without any other allowances.
- Tenure : Initially for one year
The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualification (from SSC onwards), experience and caste along with a Pass port size photograph and a set of Photo copies of certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer while attending the Walk-in-Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interviews
Walk in Interview : 16.07.12