Eligible candidates are invited to attend a Walk in Interview at NIN, Hyderabad
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on the following date at 9.30 A.M. sharp for the following Fellowship on the ad-hoc research project entitled “Molecular basis of maternal vitamin B12 restriction induced changes in the C57BL/6 mouse offspring: Role of epigenetics” funded by. The essential qualification, experience, consolidated Fellowship and service tenure are as under:
No of Post : Two
Essential Qualifications :
1. First Class . in / Bio- Technology/ with good Academic record.
2. Qualified in UGC/ with lectureship or an equivalent qualification in ICMR /University Ph.D. eligibility Test.
1. Experience in animal experimentation, Cellular and molecular biological Techniques routine biochemical methods and report writing.
2. Working experience in handling, care and experimentation with C57BL/6 mice is highly desirable.
3. Working with Tissue Culture and maintenance is Highly desirable.
Age : Below 30 years. Relaxation in case of SC/ ST/ OBC / PH candidates as per G.O.I. Rules.
Fellowship : Rs.12000/-p.m.(Fixed) + 30% HRA without any other allowances
Tenure : Initially for one year and extendable by two more years.
The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualification (from SSC onwards), experience and caste along with a photo and set of Photo copies duly attested for attending the Walk-in-Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interviews.
Walk in Interview : 23.07.12