Official CSIR Notification for June 2014 Examination is Out | Form Available between 10th February - 4th March
COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT GROUP, EXAMINATION UNIT
COMPLEX, LIBRARY AVENUE, PUSA, NEW -110012.
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST ( )
Joint -UGC Test For Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility for Lectureship
Tentatively on 22nd June, 2014
Advertisement No.10-2(5)/2014(i) - E.U.II
- DATE OF SINGLE MCQ EXAMINATION : 22.06.2014
- DATE OF START OF ON-LINE SUBMISSION: 10.02.2014
- Date of Single MCQ Examination Tentatively on 22.06.2014
Schedule for On-Line Application
- Start of On-Line Submission of Application Form and Fee deposit through Bank Challan: 10.02.2014
- Date of close of deposit of fee (at All stations): 03.03.2014
- Date of close of On-Line submission of Applications (at All stations): 04.03.2014
- Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of on line application in the Examination Unit 08.03.2014
- Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of on line application in the Examination Unit (from remote areas) 14.03.2014
- Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis: 28.03.2014
- Publication of list of candidates registered for test on , HRDG website 20.05.2014
- Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test 27.05.2014
- Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates : Mid June 2014
will hold the Joint -UGC Test Tentatively on 22nd June, 2014 (Date likely to be changed) for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships ( ) and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers ( ) in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology. The award of Junior Research Fellowship ( ) to the successful eligible candidates will depend on their finding admission/placement in a university/ national laboratory/ institution of higher learning and research, as applicable.
A candidate may apply either for ‘
preference in the Online Application, as the case may be. may consider candidates for ‘ ’, or ‘Lectureship only” depending on number of fellowships available & performance in the test subject to the condition that they fulfill the laid down eligibility criterion. If a candidate is found to be over-age for ( ) he/she will automatically be considered for Lectureship ( ) only, except for Engineering Sciences.
Engineering Sciences candidates will only be eligible forship and are advised to opt for only in the application form.
Two separate merit lists, one comprising the candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (
Fellowship under UGC scheme and Lectureship will be governed by UGC rules/regulations in this regard.
The final result of this Single MCQ test may be declared sometime in the month of September, 2014 and fellowship to successful candidates will be effective from 1st October, 2014 with the validity period of 2 years for joining the fellowship under
See the Notification Below:
2013 notification, Notification, Life sciences Notification June 2013, 2013 notification, UGC Exam Results 2013, UGC 2013 Results, UGC Results 2013, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research – UGC Results 2013, UGC Exam Result 2013, UGC Result Date, UGC Result 2013, Results UGC 2013, results 2013, UGC Exam Results, UGC Examination Results 2013, University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test 2013 Results, UGC Result, UGC Exam Results 2013, UGC Examination Results, Joint UGC 2013 Results, UGC 2013 Result, 2013 Results UGC , UGC Entrance Exam Result, Result of UGC NET2013, UGC Results, UGC December Results, University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test Results 2013,