Senior Scientist Life Sciences : Limburg , Belgium
Our client is an international key player in manufacturing and developing industrial products based on Polymer chemistry. Being based in more than 110 locations, this global company serves a wide range of costumers in automotive, consumer electronics, paper & printing, building & construction and even the medical industry. Its main purpose is to enhance its technologies and to create new value, with a particular interest in life sciences. In order to lead a newly established research division in Europe, our client is currently looking for a (m/f)
Post : Senior Scientist -/Tissue Engineering
The function : Is an exciting research position, based in Europe, with focus on life sciences.
- You are developing a new research domain and assisting in the strategy setting.
- You will set up a research group, identify suitable resources and give leadership to the team of researchers.
- You are focused on innovative, IP generating technology for suitable materials markets for the company’s future medical business activities.
- You are involved in the establishment of a strong, international research network in .
- You’re willing to become a pioneer for new business opportunities regarding bio-based products.
- You have a in a relevant subject (biology, or ), reinforced with several years of research experience in the domain of tissue engineering or related research field in academic or industrial environments.
- You are result-oriented towards materials development and the generation of IP.
- You are a strong team player and can also work independently.
- Your strengths include target-driven action and resource development.
- You have a very good knowledge of technologies in tissue engineering and a good understanding of the integration of the various required technologies towards medical implementation of the new medical devices.
- You are fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
- You are flexible and willing to relocate and travel.
Offer : You will operate in an international atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth. This multinational company offers dynamic, technology-oriented and innovative career opportunities. In addition, successful candidates can count on an attractive and competitive salary in accordance with their education, experience and skills, combined with extra-legal benefits.
Interested : Go to www.kernselection.be, insert your contact data and attach your CV in English. For more information, please contact Ellen Segers, Recruiter on 02/ 773 16 28 or email@example.com.
Deadline : 15.02.12