PhD notification by Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad | Updated: Results + Answer Key
As per the decision communicated vide Government Order No.-1419(2)Sattar-1-2011-16(26
It is clarified that admission to various Doctoral Programs in State Universities of U.P. will be made by the individual State Universities, on the basis of “Eligibility Certificate” issued to successful candidates, as per provisions made in their Statutes/Ordinances etc.
1. Masters degree in relevant subject (See List of Subjects in Table-1) with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent Letter Grade/Grade Point under the Seven Point Letter Grade Scale laid down by the UGC. A 5% relaxation in minimum marks at PG level shall be given to SC/ST and physically handicapped/disabled candidates OR The minimum educational qualification prescribed by the individual State University in their Statutes/Ordinances etc for admission to Doctoral program.
2. The candidates appearing in Final year/Final semester examination are also eligible to apply. However they will have to produce their Final year/Final Semester examination result at the time of admission. The Eligibility test result of such candidates will be declared provisionally.
3. ‘UGC minimum standards and procedures for award of M.Phil./Ph.D. degree Regulation 2009’ read with clarification on Guidelines for admission in Ph.D. circulated vide Letter No. F.1-1/2002(PS)/Exemp Part file III March 2011 shall be applicable with respect to NET qualified candidates. The above mentioned documents are available on University website www.rmlau.ac.in and also on UGC website www.ugc.ac.in.
Examination Fee : Rs. 800/= for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 400/= for SC/ST candidates.
Syllabus : The syllabus of this ‘Common Eligibility Test’ will be that prescribed for UGC/ /ICAR-NET- Examinations which is available on the UGC/ /ICAR websites.
How to Apply :
1. Availability of the Application Form-The prescribed Application forms will be available from February 25, 2012. The candidates can obtain the prescribed application form through scheduled counter of the main branch of State Bank of India and Head Post Office of the cities as mentioned in Table-2.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application Form-Duly filled-in application form should be sent to “The Registrar, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad-224001, U.P.” by Registered/Speed-Post only, so as to reach the Registrar’s Office on or before March 20, 2012 up to 5.00 pm. The university shall not be responsible for any postal delay whatsoever.
List of Subjects :
1. (Bio-Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Micro-Biology, , )
2. Environmental Sciences
Deadline : 20.03.12