Advertisement for position of JRF in Cancer Cell Biology at IIAR
Applications are invited for the position of( ) in Department of ( ) sponsored project “Targeting the mitochondria dependent and independent apoptotic signaling by Nanoparticulate drug conjugate to induce apoptosis in cancer cells”.
- Position : One in
- Fellowship : RS. 12000 + 10% HRA per month (I & II Year) & RS. 14000 + 10% HRA per month (III Year) as per rule.
- Essential qualification : Master’s degree in / / with
- minimum 55% marks. Age limit should be not more than 28 years
- Desirable : Candidates should have good knowledge of , molecular & . NET/GATE /one year research experience. Experience in animal Cell Culture, Nanoparticle based drug delivery, animal handing, techniques of molecular & will be preferred.
- Duration of Project : 3 Years (Purely Temporary)
How to apply : Interested candidate can send of application
1.One page write-up in relevant interest and long term goal.
2.Application on plain paper along with bio-data, recent passport size photograph, letter of reference and attested photocopies of all certificates.
3.Application can be sent as a hard copy of application or email to email@example.com
Complete application should be reach to Dr. Chandramani Pathak, Principal Investigator,-NNT Project, Laboratory, School of & , Indian Institute of Advanced Research, Koba Institutional Area, Koba, Gandhinagar-382 007 last by 31st Jan 2012.
Date of Interview : 3rd February 2012 at 11.00 Am