Prepare for CSIR NET in 90 Days | BioTecNika launches its next Capsule course in March 2013
90 Days to
Its Hardly 90 days left when you enter the month of March for theexam, 90 days for the exam and you will be left with more than 150 topics to cover. Exam is something different, Apart from studying, the more you practise on the questions is gonna make you a wise person to appear for the exam and crack it.
BioTecNika is coming up with a strategic plan which will be implemented in the Upcoming batch for the. The Batch will be called as 90 days Capsule Course. This batch is very special, reason being, in this batch we will focus only on the strong conceptual basics important topics, and plenty of question discussion. Below are the program highlights.
- Detailed conceptual teaching on syllabus via PPT’s & Animations
- Access to Online study material (Video zone of Lecture classes + AIMNETs)
- Discussion on level quality questions and previous year questions from 2004-2012.
- Tips and Tricks by our Experts to solve questions using shortcuts.
Features of Our Online Study Material:
- Power points and Animations,
- Video backups of Everyday’s classes
- AIMNETs and Previous year solved papers.
- Doubt Solving Facility through Chat / Email / Phone support (To solve your immediate queries)
ONLY 15 STUDENTS WILL GET ADMISSION
- Every Class is Video recorded and uploaded to our Study portal: http://study.biotecnika.org so that you can view any day's class at any time and revise. No more complaints about missing classes :)
- Online All India Mock test series (AIM- ) is conducted every Sunday where you can compete and evaluate your preparation for individual units of the Syllabus.
Features of Our Study Material: Printed Notes:
8 Books comprising the entire 13 units of the syllabus.
- 5 Books for Syllabus Notes
- 1 Booklet for Part C Solved Questions
- 2 Booklets of Test MCQs for each chapter
- Describing each and every chapter in a detailed manner with graphical presentations for easy understanding of the chapters.
- Concise notes on the entire syllabus.
Features of Our Tips and Tricks Book:
- 2 Volumes of Book with more than 10000 + MCQs of Syllabus.
- Each Unit has Tips and Tricks on how to prepare on particular topic and MCQs according to Pattern ( Part A, B and C )
- Separate MCQs on 100+ Subtopics of the Syllabus.
- Complete Question bank series for more and more practice on the questions asked in the exam
Next Batch Starts from 25th March 2013
Mode of Classes: Classroom Coaching and Online Live Class Coaching
Weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Afternoon batch: 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
- Evening batch: 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm.
- Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) – 11.00 am to 4.00pm
This program guides to the path of Success in theExamination. Upon enrollment you will receive the best coaching classes in India, Printed study materials OR the Tips and Tricks book with more 10000+ questions and access to the Online study portal which includes the AIMNET mock test series and the recorded videos.
Hurry Register Today ! and Get your Name on theresults sheet this June 2013.
Download the Information Brochure about the Course: Click Here to download