Vacancy notification for JRF post at NIRRH, Mumbai
Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 15-02-2012 between 10:30 hrs. and 12:30 hrs. for the following vacancy under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project.
Title of project : "Research training programme: Training novice researchers in moving from research question to a scientific manuscript and a grant proposal"
No of Post : One
Stipend : Rs 14000 + 30% HRA
Essential Qualification : . degree in applied biology/pharmaceutical medicine/
/ Clinical Research from recognized university
Desirable : One-two years’ experience in Clinical research/trials. qualified candidates will be preferred
Age : 28 years
Duration : One years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
Walk in Interview : 15.02.12