Applications are invited for the post of Project Fellow in UGC sponsored project at BHU
Applications are invited for the post of Project Fellow in UGC sponsored major research project at Department of Gastroenterology, BHU,
Post : Project Fellow
- Project title : "Precore Mutants in Acute and Chronic Hepatitis B infection, its DNA characteristics, clinical profile and influence on therapeutic outcome"
- Project sponsor : UGC
- Sanctioned duration : Three years. The post is temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Essential Qualification : Consisting good academic record at least 55% marks in . Life sciences and related disciplines.
- Age Limit : The upper age limit is 40 years, but a relaxation of five year in upper age limit will be given to SC/ST /PC/Female candidates.
- Emolument : Rs.8,000/- per month fixed, (likely to be revised by UGC).
Application on plain paper giving bio-data along with academic and research experience supported by documents and recent photograph should reach upto 11.02.2012 till 4,00pm to Prof. A.K. Jain, Principal Investigator, Department of Gastroenterology, Institute of Medical Sciences,, -221 005. Only screened candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid to attend interview.