Walk-in for the post of Project Officer in IIT Kharagpur
The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur or IIT KGP) is a public engineering and management institution established by the government of India in 1951. The first of the IITs to be established, it is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the government of India.
Application for the following post is invited:
Project Title: "Hydrogen production through biological routes (HPB)"
- Co-ordinator/Principal Investigator:Dr. Debabrata Das, Dept of
- Post:Project Officer
- Master Degree in any discipline with at least 5 years working experience or Bachelor Degree in any discipline with at least 7 years working experience as a project manager, Preparation of Statement of Expenditure and Utilization Certificate of the project, depth knowledge in MS Office.
- Experience on handling events like short term course, workshop, seminar and conference will get preference.
- Emoluments: Rs. 15,000/- p.m (depending upon qualification & experience)
- Last Date: 16th August 2012
- How To Apply:Candidate should send prior intimation with their CV to the email ID email@example.com by 15.8.2012 with a subject heading “Walk in interview for PO ”