Opening for Ph.D for Multiple Project Position in National Institute Of Plant Genome Research
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the purely temporary positions of Research Associate (RA) and Project Assistant in the DBT research project-3 entitled 'Identification of Gene Involved in Regulation of Phosphate Utilization by root under Water-Deficit Stress in Rice of "Root Development and Nutrition" under the supervision of Dr. Jitender Giri, Scientist, NIPGR.
- Research Associate (One Post):
- Senior Research Fellow (One Post): Emoluments as per DST/DBT norms & sanctioned in the project.
- Candidates having Ph. D. Degree in any discipline of Life Sciences with relevant research experience in Plant Molecular Biology, Genomics and Bio-Informatics discipline are eligible to apply. Experience in Plant breeding will be given preference.
- Project Assistant (One Post): 8000/- fixed consolidated emolument.
- Candidate having M.Sc. in any discipline of life Science.