Opening for M.Sc/M.Tech for the post of JRF in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for six positions ofin various projects at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for , Thiruvananthapuram.
- Essential Qualification: . in or in with consistent good academic grades (Minimum of 60% aggregate).
- Additional Desirable qualification: A valid UGC- / /ICMR certification and previous documented laboratory experience in cell and .
- EMOLUMENTS: Rs. 12,000/- + 20% HRA per month or Rs. 16,000/- + 20% HRA for those having valid UGC- / /ICMR certification.
- Duration: positions will be initially for two years but extendable by one year.First appointment will be for 6months and extended only after performance evaluation.
- Only those fullfilling above criteria need apply and in the event of more than 10 candidates being short-listed for selection procedure,a written test will be conducted.
- Candidates qualifying the written test will be assessed at a selection interview.Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format (http://rgcb.res.in/downloads/adv.doc) with the copy of full resume and attested photocopies of credentials and experience to reach the undersigned on or before 21st August 2012.
- Envelopes must be superscripted with the abbreviated title of the project ,advertisement number and job title.Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate for any future positions in RGCB(permanant or temporary).As with all positions at RCGB,the position will be co terminus with the end of the project.