Apply for the post of SRF in University College of Medical Sciences
University College of Medical Sciences or U.C.M.S is medical college affiliated to the University ofimparting medical education in , India. It is associated with Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital,Dilshad garden which serves as a teaching hospital.The college is known for its quality research and ranks 7th in the nation based on the number of publications in PubMed indexed journals
Applications are invited on plain paper along with attested copies of certificate/degrees for the following positions under adhoc
- Post: (I)
- (with minimum 55% marks) in Biomedical Sciences/ / / Biosciences/ with minimum two years research experience in the area of / Genetics.
- Knowledge of clinical research/ nephrology will be preferred.
- Salary:SRF: Rs.18,000/-pm + 30% HRA as per norms.
- Age Limit:35 years.
- The post IS purely temporary initially for a period of one year and likely to be extended based on satisfactory work progress of the project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The applications on plain paper which indicating name, date of birth/age, address, essential/technical/professional qualifications, experience, research work, list of published books/articles should reach to Prof. A.K. Tripathi, Co-Investigator, Department of , University College of Medical Sciences & G.T.B. Hospital, -110095, on or before 11.08.2012.