Apply for the post of JRF in BHU
(commonly referred to as BHU) is a public central university located inVaranasi, Uttar Pradesh. Established in 1916 by Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya,BHU is one of the largest residential universities in Asia, with over 20,000 students.
Applications are invited for the post ofin DST sponsered project entitled " Lipopolysaccharides from Airborne pathogens contribute to Lung inflammation: Study on Immunomodulation" sanctioned for a duration of three years.
- Post: Junior Resaerch Fellow
- Qualification: in / (Animal Sciences)/ or or related subjects with atleast 55% marks and have qualified -LS / - .
- Age Limit: 28 years
- Emoluments: INR. 12000 per month( INR.16000 per month for -LS/ - )
- Applications on plain paper with complete BioData including e-mail ID and phone number, attested copies of certificates, marks sheets (High School onwards) and a recent passport size photograph should reach Dr. Rashmi Singh, Principal Investigator, Department of , MMV, , 221005 within 21 days of this advertisement.
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.